Monday, December 20, 2004

I hate injections

Well, today I had to take my daughter for her six month checkup, and I know this also means that she has to get shots, I mean injections. Shots sounds so horrible. I prefer a gentler and fun word like injections. I probably say this because it doesn't sound horrible to my son who is almost three. As it is both kids have a high tolerance of pain, which they didn't get from me. Once the injections are over, and I pick up my child, he or she stops crying. I mean other kids in the lobby are bawling their eyes out, but not my kids. According to the doctor, my daughter is doing fine. He wanted to make sure that all of us get our flu injections.
I called my wife to tell her that she and my son get their flu injections today, since my son wasn't feeling well the past few weeks and it was a good thing she got an appointment for today bcause we found out that his throat and ear was getting a little red. This month we haven't been doing well. Hopefully, by Christmas we will be doing better.

No comments: