There are times at work that you think you have a good working relationship with a co worker, especially since we been working together for over fifteen years. Yet, when he was feeling frustrated over what he perceived as my lack of response to his computer problems, does he come to me with his concerns? No, he emails his supervisor, who forwards the email to her supervisor, who then emails my supervisor, who then calls me into her office. I felt like I was stabbed in the back! There was no lack of response! I have been busy with other computer problems in the library (he works at our branch library, and I am assigned to the central library). I even emailed him a few solutions when I couldn't get a hold of him on the phone. Okay, I feel frustrated now, especially since my performance evaluation is coming soon. But I will get through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment