But did I go shopping? No, my wife snuck out at around six am. Okay maybe she didn't sneak out as she informed me that she is leaving with her sister. I may have mumbled a "what?" as well as "what time is it?" When I hear the front door, I realized that she left me with the kids. Nooooo. I wanted to go shopping too. I have to work tomorrow at the library. Man, she is always going out and leaving me with the kids. Of course, I really don't enjoy shopping the day after Thanksgiving because parking is horrendous and so are the people, especially the sales associates. I used to work for Macy's and Capwells during the season holidays, and let me tell it can be hell. Normally, I have very good customer service skills, but the day after Thanksgiving always tested my patience. I think there is a full moon this week. OMG. Well the kids weren't too bad today. I got them to take their naps at the same time.
But today, I actually peed down my pants leg. And they were clean jeans. Don't ask me how I managed that because I don't even know. Damn, this could be the start of something bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment