Monday, June 22, 2009
Look Daddy!
Well, my baby girl FINALLY lost her first tooth. It's all I have been hearing about for the past two weeks. When my son had lost his sixth or is it seventh tooth recently, she became so jealous that she wanted to lose her teeth too. Sigh. And when one tooth was finally loose, she wiggled it all day at school. When it came to brush her teeth that night, she began to cried because it hurt so much. "So stop playing with it," I told her. Like she ever listens to me. Of course my wife placed the tooth in an envelope for the tooth fairy. Now I don't know if the tooth came out on its own or if my girl actually helped it out because her gum area looks a little bruised. It is going to be a little hard to place the envelope under her pillow since she doesn't sleep with a pillow. We will work it out. Oh yeah, the kids get five dollars for each tooth. Five dollars!! I got a quarter! Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment