Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My daughter is talented

My thirteen month old daughter is very talented. Talented in what you may ask? She is very good in hiding her pacifier, her binky, her fi-fi. I must have bought her at twenty pacifiers in her short life because I can never find one when I need it. In her crib, I put at least four binkys in her crib so that I can find one in the middle of the night when she wakes up. But when I am searching her crib in the darkness I can never find one. So I have to go the kitchen and get a new one.
After we clean up the house we slowly but surely find the hidden fi-fis. In my shoe, behind the books, next to the DVDs, in her stoller. Today I found one in the cereal, thinking "how in the hell did she get one in the box?"
Yes, my daughter. I think I'll keep her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is not just talented but smart too. She knows that she can not eat with the fi-fi in her mouth. She picks up the cereal bag with one hand, grabs the fi-fi with the other and then realizes that she can not pick up the cereal to eat it. She then takes her fi-fi out of her mouth and instead of putting the fi-fi on the ground she places it in the cereal baggie. She now has a free hand to eat the cereal. When she is done she then tosses the bag to the ground and walks away forgetting the fi-fi for the better sport of terrorizing her brother. Then we find the fi-fi later and say wow where did that come from.

mr.c said...

I liked it better when I didn't know how she did it.