Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

Got this meme from Michelle .
CD I have in my car that I roll up the windows to listen to
Soundtrack from the movie Ray

Book I read flat so no one could see the title
Only the Romance/Mystery books my wife insist I read.

Crappiest song ever sung at karaoke
I've never done karaoke, except in the shower.

Bad movie I watch repeatedly
Armageddon. And I cry toward the end when Bruce Willis tells Liv Tyler that he has to break his promise to her.

Article of clothing I love though I know it's wrong
Any plaid shirt

What I order at the bar when no one is listening
A Cosmopolitan. A nice sweet drink.

Fast food item I adore
The McGriddles at McDonald's. OMG, I put that in my body.

A TV show that is a good example of the downfall of civilization that I love anyway
Nanny 911. Hey I might actually learn something.

No comments: