Sunday, June 10, 2007
And the winner is....
Damn, it's June already. So the American Idol winner is not Melinda Doolittle, but Jordin Sparks. America decided that Melinda shouldn't even be in the top two. And that's okay. This season for television seemed to be ho hum anyway. Amazing Race All Stars didn't seem exciting, especially when Rob and Amber were eliminated early in the race. 24 had more than a few bad lapses. CSI: Miami faltered badly. CSI had some good stories, including the guy from Baltimore. Lost seemed lost for a while, then it picked up speed toward the end. And Heroes was good for most of the season, though I know Syler is not dead yet. With two kids I find it harder to find the time to watch my programs. A big thanks to DVR, for which I would not even have seen most of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment