Saturday, September 23, 2006
Why I Hate Potty Training
My daughter is going through potty training now. Before last week it was less serious, but now we have asked my daughter's daycare provider to elevated her potty training. So I had to buy more training panties for my daughter. JC Penney had a sale this week so I bought 12 pairs of training panties. Not knowing that would be good for maybe three days worth of training. The thing I hate about potty training is that you have to constantly watch the kid, watch for any body language that would indicate that the child needs to go to potty right now! Do you have any idea how exhausting that is. Well, today was going fine, and my daughter had just gone potty about ten minutes earlier, when I spotted her trying to squat down. So I asked her if she had to go poo-poo, but apparently she was too busy to hear my question. So I grabbed her thinking that there was still time to get her on the toilet seat. But I was wrong. We did get to the bathroom, but she had already done her business. After explaining to her that she needed to go to the bathroom to poo-poo, I began stripping off her panties, planning to pop the poop into the toilet. Well, the poop fell out the leg hole instead of the top part of panties. I stared at the balls of poop on the floor for a few seconds, then I yelled for my wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was a good one, but did you have to yell for your wife? was it to difficult to get toliet paper and pick it up yourself? try it. it could become a new thing for the daddies of the world. love to hear about you and angela too. the kids just make me laugh more.
Post a Comment