I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Thanksgiving Day with family and turkey and football. The Dallas and Denver game was very exciting and well played. My nephews are wearing my kids out. Good I need a good night's sleep since I will attempting to procure a HP laptop from Wal-Mart which opens at 5 AM!!
Update:
So I wake up at 4 AM in the morning! Get dressed and head for the van. As I am driving to Wal-Mart, I am thinking WTF am I doing out here. I get to Wal-Mart and find the parking lot nearly full WTF!! Then I remember I am doing this for my sister. She wanted a laptop and Wal-Mart had one for under $400. The line outside the store was already long, but I get out of the van anyway, telling myself that it is worth. Forty-five minutes later the line started to more. I finally get inside of the store and raced to electronics to get the laptop. Then my life started to unravel. Near the back door, several employees are handing out boxed computers. I asked about the laptops and was told that they were in Automotive. WTF!! This was not part of the plan. I thought about going to Fry's, but it was a mess there too. So I went back home, saw that my wife was awake, and told her it was her turn to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment